MasterRoc® TCC 735 – Chloride-free liquid concrete improver
Formerly: MEYCO TCC 735
How does MasterRoc TCC 735 work?
MasterRoc TCC 735 is a chloride-free, multi-purpose liquid admixture which enhances the quality of sprayed concrete in both the plastic and hardened state. It is specifically designed for:
- Wet-mix sprayed concrete applications
- Cast concrete
- Concrete with low cement content
- Concrete with deficient aggregate grading or low fine content
- Hot climates
Its unique composition ensures better hydration of the cement. As a result initial shrinkage is substantially reduced, bonding characteristics are enhanced and both density and compressive strength are increased.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc TCC 735?
- No external curing agent necessary
- Maximized cement hydration
- Improved bond between layers and to substrate
How does MasterRoc TCC 735 benefit customers?
- Improved workability and pumpability
- Increased density and final strengths
- Reduced initial shrinkage and reduced permeability