Cement additives engineered for for special applications.
Formerly: Cementium 6000 SP
Example: MasterCem SP 6100 products are engineered for reduction of unit grinding energy and increase of mill throughput in the mineral grinding process.
What is MasterCem SP 6100?
MasterCem SP 6100 is a liquid, ready-to-use grinding aids for cement raw materials, separate grinding of supplementary cementitious materials, or other industrial minerals.MasterCem SP 6100
can be used for grinding limestone, silica, natural pozzolans, calcium carbonate, and other minerals
. These products neutralize the agglomeration forces between fractured crystalline particles that are produced during the milling process. The resulting dispersion effect improves grinding efficiency, thus, reducing the coarse fraction and increasing powder flowability.
These benefits can be used for lowering unit grinding energy cost and for increasing mill throughput. Typical grinding efficiency improvement is in the range of 5-25% vs. plain control. However, product performance is dependent on mill type and characteristics, process conditions and material properties.
What are the fields of application of MasterCem SP 6100?MasterCem SP 6100
products are developed for application in the cement grinding process in:
- Ball mills (closed and open circuits)
- Vertical mills
- Other cement grinding systems
What are the benefits of MasterCem SP 6100?MasterCem SP 6100
products offer the following benefits to cement production:
- Cost reduction due to lower unit grinding energy (kWh/t) and decreased specific maintenance cost.
- Capacity extension due to higher mill throughput.
- Increased powder fineness / reduction of coarse fraction, possibly leading to better clinker and cement quality
- Improved powder handling due to faster material conveyance through the plant