Cement additives engineered for reduction of grinding energy and increase of mill throughput.
Formerly: Cementium 1000 GA
What is MasterCem 1000 GA?
MasterCem 1000 GA is a liquid, ready-to-use grinding aids for cement. These products neutralize the agglomeration forces between fractured crystalline cement particles that are produced during the milling process. The resulting dispersion effect improves grinding and separation efficiency, thus, promoting the development of fineness and cement powder flowability.MasterCem 1000 GA’s benefits
can be used for lowering unit grinding energy cost
and for increasing mill throughput
. Typical grinding efficiency improvement is in the range of 10-25% vs. plain control. However, product performance is dependent on grinding equipment characteristics, process conditions, raw material properties and cement type. To best benefit from cement additives, mill and separator process parameters may need to be adapted.
MasterCem GA 1000 products improve the flow characteristics of cement with positive impact on cement conveyance and reduction of pack-set in storage silos.
What are the fields of application of MasterCem 1000 GA?MasterCem GA 1000
products are developed for application in the cement grinding process in:
- Ball mills (closed and open circuits)
- Vertical mills
- Other cement grinding systems
What are the benefits of MasterCem 1000 GA?
MasterCem GA 1000 products offer the following benefits to cement production:
- Cost reduction due to lower unit grinding energy (kWh/t) and decreased specific maintenance cost. Use of low-cost energy tariffs and transfer of production to more efficient mills
- Capacity extension due to higher mill throughput. Flexibility to satisfy peak market demands. Postponing or avoidance of investments for grinding capacity increase
- Improved cement handling due to faster cement conveyance through the plant and in the distribution logistics. Reduction of plant stops and optimized storage in silos