Cement additives for enhancement of early strength and reduction of grinding energy
Formerly: Cementium 2000 ES
What is MasterCem ES 2000?
MasterCem ES 2000 is a liquid, ready-to-use cement additive designed to enhance cement performance. In addition to acting as a grinding aids in the milling process and a flow aid in cement conveyance, MasterCem ES 2000 improve specific cement properties by the activity of its chemical components. These act in the modification of clinker characteristics and in the enhancement of its hydraulic properties. These products can be formulated with or without chlorides.MasterCem ES 2000
series are specifically designed to increase early strength
of cement. These benefits can be used either for achieving superior product performance
or for cement optimization
while maintaining the original performance level. Typical early strength improvement
is +10-25% at 1-2 days vs. plain control. However, product performance is dependent on grinding equipment characteristics, process conditions, raw material properties and cement type. To best benefit from cement additives, mill and separator
process parameters may need to be adapted.
MasterCem ES 2000 improve the flow characteristics of cement with positive impact on cement conveyance and reduction of pack-set in storage silos.
What are the fields of application of MasterCem 2000 ES?MasterCem ES 2000
products are developed for application in the cement grinding process in:
- Ball mills (closed and open circuits)
- Vertical mills
- Other cement grinding systems
What are the benefits of MasterCem 2000 ES?
MasterCem ES 2000 products offer the following benefits to cement production:
- Cost reduction due to lower unit grinding energy (kWh/t) and optimization of cement fineness and composition while maintaining cement properties.
- Capacity extension due to higher mill throughput and optimized cement recipe.
- Sustainability due to reduced Clinker Factor and specific CO2 emissions. Gain of carbon credits.
- Product differentiation due to enhanced product performance and improved cement properties for the final application.
- Improved cement handling due to faster cement conveyance through the plant and in the distribution logistics. Reduction of plant stops and optimized storage in silos.